EducationUSA@USIEF Chennai invites you to an information session on Writing a winning essay/SOP on Thursday 08, 2019 at 3 p.m. at the American Center, American Consulate Building, 220, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006.
Want to know the tips for writing an essay/ SOP? Join us for this session with Shraddha Singaurey, Recruitment Adviser at Wayne State University and we guide you in this process
Please note that all fields should be completed in the form below. On submission, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen. Students and parents are welcome. Each person must register independently.
Since our office is located inside the American Consulate, please adhere to the following entry regulations to enter the building:
1. Indian citizens are required to bring an original, valid Government issued photo ID like driving license, passport, voter ID, Aadhar card or PAN card. Photocopied, laminated ID cards will not be accepted. The security guard will retain the ID and return it to you when you leave the building. American citizens are required to bring their passport.
2. Visitors below 17 years of age should bring their valid, original school or college photo ID card and must be accompanied by an adult throughout the visit. The accompanying adult must carry a separate ID card.
3. Please do not bring laptops, flash drive/USB stick or any electronic items with you to the Consulate; these will not be allowed into the Consulate and there is currently no provision to store these at the security/entrance.
4. The entrance to EducationUSA @ USIEF office is through the U.S. Consulate - Cathedral Road gate.
5. The security guard will collect your mobile phones for safekeeping and return it when you leave.
6. There is no two-wheeler or car parking facility inside the U.S. Consulate building. Please also bear in mind that vehicles cannot be parked at the entrance or near the Consulate.
7. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the event to allow time for security processes.
If you have any questions, please call us on (044) 2857 4134 or email us on email@example.com
EducationUSA Centre at USIEF, Chennai
Click here to register!
Thank you Edutrust for saving me in Insurance